Same style jersey "Bartolo Colon" wore during the 1999 season while pitching for the "Cleveland Indians"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Indians" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Indians" embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Colon" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 40 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name & numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Indians" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo as well as the player's name & numbers all "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature "Screen Printed" logos, names & numbers. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality