Same style jersey "Bart Starr" wore in 1969 while playing for the "Green Bay Packers"
- Manufactured by "Wilson"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% Nylon Heavyweight "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Double layer shoulder & sleeves in "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Round neck rib knit collar
- Coverstitched seams throughout
- "Wilson" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Starr" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric (Jersey is also available without the name "Starr" sewn on the back - see picture)
- # 15 is sewn on the front, back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- Name & numbers are customized in the official "Packers" font & colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above "Wilson" football jersey we are selling to other similar football jerseys being sold by other sellers on other online sites. The "Wilson" jersey we are selling is "Pro" quality made of "100% Heavyweight Nylon Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality