Same style jersey "Andre Thornton" wore during the 1977 season as a member of the "Cleveland Indians"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Indians" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Indians" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Thornton" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 29 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Indians" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" imported jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Craig Swarts on 4th Aug 2016
The jersey looks amazing. It's a 1977 style Indians jersey (blue) and it looks just like what I remember seeing as a kid going to my first games at the old Municipal Stadium. I love this jersey. It's thicker and sturdier than the cool base versions that they give away as promos. You delivered on time, and I'd buy from you guys again. Very satisfied.
Posted by Tribe fan on 2nd Mar 2016
I bought this for a relative of mine, who was a great fan of Thornton's during this period. Everything is just right -- the unique lettering of the wordmark and numbers in two-color twill, the stripes at the end of the sleeves -- it's just a brilliant job all the way around by Majestic and the team at Customthrowbackjerseys. A must for any Indians fan who remembers the mid-to-late '70s teams. A word about customer service -- you'll be asked to confirm the size you wanted, to make sure the fit is just right, and then in just under a month you'll receive your jersey. First-class treatment all the way, and easily worth the wait. Don't be confused by complaints about a similarly-named site (with hyphens in the URL) -- this is a great retailer.