Same style jersey the "Anaheim Mighty Ducks" wore during the 1990's-2000's
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Mighty Ducks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captain's "C" or Assistant Captain's "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mighty Ducks" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Showing reviews 1-10 of 11 | Next
Posted by Blaine Keasler on 12th May 2019
In 2003, I was at game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals. The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim had just completed their Cinderella story by winning their last game of the season. Though they lost game 7, I have never felt as much enjoyment with any sport then I had watching the Ducks come within 1 win of the greatest championship in the world. My favorite player on the Ducks that year was Petr Sykora, and for the past 15 years I have wanted his Jersey. Custom throwback jerseys have help create what I have never been able to find or afford and have done so expertly and authentically. Thank you for an awesome Jersey and I can’t wait to order another.
Posted by Dennis on 3rd Nov 2018
The best quality jerseys for the price and everything is perfectly sewn on. If you are looking for a great jersey this is the one to get
Posted by Charles B. on 13th Nov 2017
Was very impressed with my order. Well worth the time and money.
Posted by Stephanie McClendon on 19th Feb 2017
The jersey came late bc there was an issue with the address, but the wait was SO worth it, my Husband LOVED his jersey!!!!!!
Posted by Rex Tandoc on 10th Feb 2017
Awesome! The quality and stitching is top-notch. Definitely worth buying from these guys!
Posted by Abbey on 5th Feb 2017
I purchased a Mighty Ducks jersey for my son with his name and number. I am very pleased with the quality of both the jersey and the stitching. This item is now his favorite possession!
Posted by Chris on 27th Aug 2015
Awesome jersey! Just like the original, to the tee.
Posted by Daniel P. on 10th Jul 2014
Quality stitching, quality jersey. Very satisfied with the purchase. This jersey was a great buy; exactly what I was looking for.
Posted by Mac on 27th Dec 2013
This jersey is amazing! It is exactly how it should be and it is impeccable quality!
Posted by Matt Sullivan on 8th Jul 2013
The jersey was of excellent quality. The timing was a little slower then expected but it was play-off time and the staff did notify me of the delay. The only complaint I have is that the ducks logo is a little different color shade then the rest of the jersey. Besides that there are no other complaints and will definitely be doing business again.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 11 | Next