Same style jersey "Wayne Garrett" and the "New York Mets" wore in 1969, the season the "Mets" captured their Miracle "World Series"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Mets" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Mets" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Garrett" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric (Jersey is also available without the name "Garrett" sewn on the back - see picture)
- # 11 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by SH on 2nd Jun 2019
Great product! Always wanted a Wayne Garrett jersey and I was not disappointed! Nicely made and stitched. I originally ordered the wrong size and they were very helpful in correcting my order before it was made. If you are looking for a great, well-made jersey for the 1969 Mets World Championship celebration, look no further!