Same style jersey "Robin Yount" wore in 1984 while playing for the "Milwaukee Brewers"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit v-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Milwaukee" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Yount" and # 19 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Brewers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Carol Benson, Brooklyn Center, MN on 8th Nov 2010
I purchased this jersey as a gift for my husband (a huge Robin Yount fan). I was a little nervous about the size, but was helped by the seller and got him an XL, which fits perfectly. The jersey is all sewn and arrived 3 days earlier than the earliest date in the delivery estimate range. He loves it and I'm very happy!