Same style jersey "Ken Dryden" and "Team Canada" wore during the 1972 "Summit Series" against the "Soviet Union"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on upper back
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- Team Canada "Flag" crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
- "Canada" is sewn on the back of the jersey in pro twill fabric
PLAYER NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- # 29 is sewn on the back of the jersey ("Team Canada" did not wear sleeve numbers on this jersey)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the official style font and colors as worn by "Team Canada"
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.