Same style jersey "Eric Lindros" wore during the 1997 season while leading the "Philadelphia Flyers" to the "Stanley Cup" finals
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Flyers" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Lindros" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 88 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Flyers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Ed on 18th Jun 2018
Custom Throwbacks has come through once again! This is the third Lindros Jersey that I’ve purchased from CTJ and I couldn’t be happier with the quality! Great fitting Jersey and came on time!
Posted by Ken, VA on 26th Jan 2013
My son loves the jersey it is perfect. It is well made and arrived when promised.