Same style jersey "Paul Henderson" and "Team Canada" wore representing the "WHA" during the 1974 "Summit Series" against the "Soviet Union"
- Manufactured by "Nike"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- Nike "Swoosh" embroidered logo on upper back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- "Canada" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
PLAYER NAME & NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "International" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- Jersey is also available with the name "Henderson" sewn on the back (see - picture). Buyer must contact us after the purchase if they want the players name sewn instead.
- # 19 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- The name & numbers are customized (sewn) in the official style font and colors as worn by "Team Canada"
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.