Same style jersey "Mickey Mantle" wore during the 1951 season while playing for the "New York Yankees"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- Yankees "NY" logo is sewn on the front left chest in 1-color "Pro Felt"
- American League "50th year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Number "Customization" features:
- # 7 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Felt fabric
- The # 7 is customized (sewn) in the "Yankees" official style font, color, and fabric as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
YanksAtShea is very proud to present on its 45th Anniversary the WPIX-TV coverage of Mickey Mantle's 500th Home Run, hit at Yankee Stadium off of Stu Miller of the Baltimore Orioles on May 14, 1967. See the newly painted original Stadium (its first time in blue and white colors) and hear Jerry Coleman call yet another magnificent moment in Yankee history brought to you by THE magnificent Yankee, Mickey Mantle.