Same style jersey "Frank Viola" wore in 1984 while playing for the "Minnesota Twins"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Twins" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Twin City" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Viola" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 16 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Twins" official style font and colors as worn during this period