Same style jersey "Craig Patrick" wore during the 1972-1973 season as a member of the "California Golden Seals"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Seals" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Patrick" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 14 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Seals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Sam on 3rd Feb 2014
I ordered this for my hubby and not only was the jersey exactly what I hoped for, the customer service I received from the guys at CTJ was exceptional. They verified that the size I selected was actually the size needed (thanks!) and answered every question I had promptly and thoroughly. Sooooo worth every penny!