Same style jersey "Charlie Gehringer" wore during the 1939 season while playing for the "Detroit Tigers"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic" woven neck label
- "Majestic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- Detroit "D" is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey in Pro twill fabric
- "100th Year" Baseball Centennial Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Gehringer" and # 2 are professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- Jersey is also available without the name "Gehringer" sewn on the back (see picture)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Tigers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality