Same style jersey the "Atlanta Braves" wore during the 1970's, and the current "Braves" have worn during several "Turn Back the Clock" games over the past several seasons
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Atlanta" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want, and they will be customized (sewn) on the front and back of the jersey Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Braves" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our jersey features the team front logo as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Anita Nuello on 14th Oct 2019
I ordered this jersey for my husband's 40th birthday. I couldn't have asked for a better quality item or speed of service. My husband was thoroughly pleased when he opened it.
Posted by Chris on 7th Oct 2013
Custom Throwback Jerseys (CTJ), My brother-in-law was given a death sentence by his doctors several years ago. Needless to say, he is now cancer-free, and going strong. He recently celebrated his 60th bday, and he's a HUGE Braves fan. So, my wife and I ordered him tickets to one of their games in early Sept. To make his 60th even more special, I ordered a jersey for him from CTJ. The only problem was that the delivery date was a day or two AFTER the date we were supposed to attend ballgame. CTJ advised that this was the best they could do..... To my surprise, the jersey was delivered to me nearly a week early!!! CTJ went out of their way for me, and this meant more to me than they will ever know! My brother-in-law was estatic about the jersey - he loves it!!! About the jersey, the material was a little thinner than expected, but other than that, it was perfect. Every detail was specific to what I remember the jersey to look like in the 70's era. CTJ has earned a customer for life!