Same style jersey "Alex Karras" wore during the 1969 season while playing for the "Detroit Lions"
- Manufactured by "Wilson"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% Nylon Heavyweight "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Double layer shoulder & sleeves in "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Coverstitched seams throughout
- "Wilson" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Karras" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- Jersey is also available without the name "Karras" sewn on the back (see - picture)
- # 71 is sewn on the front, back, and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- NFL "50th Year" anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left shoulder of the jersey
Please do not confuse or compare the above "Wilson" football jersey we are selling to other similar football jerseys being sold by other sellers on other online sites. The "Wilson" jersey we are selling is "Pro" quality, made of "100% Heavyweight Nylon Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality