Same style jersey "Al Kaline" and the "Detroit Tigers" wore during the 1969 season
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Detroit" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color Pro Felt fabric
- MLB "100th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Number(s) "Customization" features:
- # 6 is professionally sewn on the back and right sleeve of the jersey in 1-color Pro Felt fabric (the "Tigers" wore Felt numbers during this period)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Tigers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the front team logo and numbers are all sewn on our jersey (not screen printed like most of the jerseys being sold elsewhere). Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Richard T. on 1st Mar 2017
Bought this for my son who is a nostalgic Tigers fan. He loves it!
Posted by Walter on 23rd Oct 2015
I've been a throw back baseball jersey fan for over 25 years. Mitchell Ness used to have a large collection of authentic flannels . This isn't a bad replica. Original flannel jerseys can cost over $500 . Not bad for $150 , was hoping for a Pete Rose '65 road jersey but you don't have in stock.