Same style jersey "Tom Seaver" wore during the 1973 season while leading the "New York Mets" to the "World Series"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "New York" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Mets" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Seaver" and # 41 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers on Amazon or other online sites. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality