Same style jersey "Bobby Hull" wore during the 1971-1972 season while playing for the "Chicago Blackhawks"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Blackhawks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Hull" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blackhawks" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Butch on 11th Aug 2013
The sweater looks awesome and the quality is fantastic!!!
Posted by D. Palinkas, Chicago, IL on 8th Apr 2013
Purchased this Jersey for my Husband's 60th Birthday. He absolutely loves this jersey of his all-time fav player, Bobby Hull. The quality is A+ and the customer service is wonderful. Be sure to check the measurements of the jersey before ordering the size as previous reviews have stated. My husband normally wears a 2XL, however, in this case, its an XL. He cant wait to wear it to the upcoming Blackhawks hockey game he will be attending in a few weeks! Everyone pleased and will definitely order again!!
Posted by Wayne L. Ridder, Jacksonville, Florida on 9th Sep 2010
I watched the "Golden Jet" in person several times in the old Chicago Stadium. This jersey is a great reminder of those years. I was very pleased with the high quality of the materials and workmanship, but even more important: I got a call from the seller asking me for measurements due to concern that I had ordered too large a Jersey. After the call and a couple of e-mails, I realized that the jersey fits like a true hockey jersey with pads, so the XXL would have fallen off my shoulders and the XL is pleanty big. If you are unsure of a fit, I highly recommend placing yourself in the care of this seller. Absolutely no negatives.