Same style jersey "Bobby Hull" wore during the 1971-1972 season while playing for the "Chicago Blackhawks"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Blackhawks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Hull" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blackhawks" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Bobby Hall Tribute
Posted by Eric Bryant on 16th Jun 2018
I purchased a 1971 CCM Chicago Blackhawks BOBBY HULL # 9 Jersey ( WHITE ) from THROWBACK JERSEYS, and I am VERY HAPPY. This jersey is a GOLDEN JET CLASSIC, just 10 years after he and his teammates won the Stanley Cup. I love the CCM jerseys, as well as the REEBOK brand . BUT, I hate the new design ADIDAS. THANK YOU, NHL Throwback Jerseys.
Posted by Richard Gauvreau on 6th Apr 2018
One of the better quality jersey that I have seen. Quality workmanship and eyecatching. I am 72 and nothing beats as far as I am concerned the jerseys of the original six. I chose the Chicago white because I find that it is the best color combination of any team.