Same style jersey "Willie Mays" wore during his 1951 "Rookie" season while playing for the "New York Giants"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Giants" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- National League "75th Year" anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- # 24 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Giants" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our jersey features the "Giants" front logo as well as the Players Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality