Same style jersey "Tug McGraw" wore during the 1969 season while leading the "New York Mets" to their "Miracle" "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "New York" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Mets" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "McGraw" and # 45 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers on Amazon or other online sites. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Kevin Drennan on 29th Dec 2015
I love the quality, it looks great and it honors Tug McGraw. Ya Gotta Believe !!
Posted by Norm on 28th Jul 2015
I ordered the Tug McGraw New York Mets 1969 Majestic Cooperstown Throwback Away Jersey and it is awesome. Though you need to be patient with delivery since the jerseys are hand stitched, the wait is absolutely worth it. I loved watching Tug back in the day and when he went to Philly I was disgusted and sad. This jersey brings me back to the best Mets team of all time. I can't wait to wear it out with my buddies - they're gonna love it.
Posted by Art Lenert Lemoore, CA on 15th Jul 2013
This jersey looks like the same jersey that the New York Mets wore on the road in 1973. Great quality!
Posted by Art Lenert on 18th Jun 2013
This is the same exact jersey I remember the New York Mets wearing when yhey played on the road in 1973! Great quality! I LOVE IT!!!!