Same style jersey "Tony Gwynn" wore during the 1997 season while playing for the "San Diego Padres"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic" woven neck label
- "Majestic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "San Diego" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Padres" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Gwynn" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 19 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 3-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name & numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Padres" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the player's name & number(s) fully "Sewn" on the back of the jersey in 2-colors. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the players name & number(s) "Screen Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Kerissa H on 28th May 2017
Very excited to get this as a graduation gift for my boyfriend, he has always wanted this specific jersey but it's difficult to find. It shipped out in the time expected as it says on the website and I actually got it a little bit earlier than I thought I would. It looks great and he loves it!
Posted by Francisco Garcia on 30th May 2015
By far the best custom jersey's you'll find anywhere else....very satisfied and will look forward to other purchases....Genuine Authentic Merchandise for a great price.
Posted by Mike L. on 9th Aug 2014
One of my favorite Padre uni's that Mr. Padre wore himself. Stitching and letters are super authentic and high quality. Only complaint is that the orange outline on the chest script seems larger than normal, other than that it's a great pickup. Will recommend ctj to anyone looking for a classic jersey for any team. RIP Tony Gwynn