Same style jersey "Theoren Fleury" and the "Calgary Flames" wore in 1989 while capturing their first "Stanley Cup" Championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Flames" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- 1989 "Stanley Cup" embroidered crest is "Glued" on the left shoulder
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Fleury" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 14 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Flames" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Matt J on 7th Dec 2016
I'm three years late on this review. Apologies. I just got another jersey delivered today and figured I should submit something for this one. This jersey looks terrific! In fact, I regularly get comments/compliments on it whenever I wear it out in public. It always sparks random conversation with a stranger, which I love! I fully intend on ordering a third jersey from Custom Throwback Jerseys soon. I am very happy with both purchases! Thank you once again.
Posted by Matt Sullivan on 8th Jul 2013
I was very happy with the quality of the Theo Fleury jersey I received. The timetable was a little slower then expected, however it was playoff time and the company did explain that it was a busy time. Will definitely be doing business again.