Same style mid 1940's era jersey "Steve Yzerman" and the "Detroit Red Wings" wore during the 1992 season as part of the NHL's "75th Year" anniversary
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Detroit" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- NHL "75th Year" Anniversary crest is sewn on the front
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Yzerman" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 19 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- The Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Red Wings" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Ian on 24th Mar 2021
Hi quality jersey and stitching
Posted by Kevin on 10th Jul 2014
High quality jersey. Excellent communication and customer service!
Posted by Corrie on 19th Aug 2013
I loved the quality of the jersey, the only thing that I was not satisfied in was the time it took to receive the item. I understand it was made after the item is purchased. So, if that can be worked on, we will do business in the future
Posted by Jim Surinck on 6th Mar 2013
There are so many words to describe this Awesome jersey.
The Cut, fit, finish, are all perfect! Size is bang-on. Colors are brillant.
This is a high class jersey with one of the best known respectable names you could ever want. Stevie #1
This is a beautiful jersey. Worth every penny.