Same style jersey "Stan Musial" wore during the 1940's while playing for the "St. Louis Cardinals"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Cardinals" is screen printed in 3-colors on a crest which is then sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Number(s) "Customization" features:
- # 6 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Cardinals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by #1 Cardinal Fan on 31st Mar 2013
I ordered the Musial throwback jersey the day that "Stan the Man" died. It was definately worth waiting for - great style and made very well. I will be able to pass it down to my grandson and will definately order another jersey soon.
Posted by Cardinal Fan on 19th Aug 2012
The product received was outstanding & now we have seen more Throwback jerseys watching Cardinal games.