Same style jersey "Stan Mikita" wore during the 1963-64 season while playing for the "Chicago Blackhawks"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Blackhawks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Mikita" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- This jersey is also available without the name "Mikita" sewn on the back
- # 21 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blackhawks" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Carl on 29th Aug 2018
I bought this as a gift for my brother for his 50th birthday. Bought a XXL and it fit him just right. Had a note from Tom to help ask before he placed the order that the size was right, which was a great way to verify someone didn't buy something too big. Everything was well applied/sewn/put together. It was great to see him so happy with the gift.
Posted by Stan on 20th Feb 2015
The double knit material used is a very close replication of the fabric used in the jerseys of this era. To 99% of the world, the jersey looks the "real thing" from 1963. Very pleased!
Posted by Dorothy on 11th Feb 2015
I purchased this jersey for my husband. He loves it. He wears a 42 regular size jacket.
I think I should have gotten a medium instead of a large. It does run big, but as a game jersey it has to be big enough to put pads underneath. It is very well made, and the name is stitched on the back. Excellent quality.