Same style jersey "Sergei Zubov" wore during the 1998-1999 season while leading the "Dallas Stars" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Stars" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Zubov" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 3-colors
- # 56 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 3-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Stars" official style font and colors
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Daniel P. on 5th Jun 2019
This jersey was exactly what we had been looking for. The quality is outstanding. Everything is sewn on and nothing ironed so it will last for a while. Got here just in time for the Stars final playoff game and can’t wait to wear it next season!