Same style jersey "Scott Niedermayer" and the "New Jersey Devils" wore during the 2003 season while capturing their 3rd "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Devils" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- 2003 "Stanley Cup" embroidered crest is sewn on the front
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Niedermayer" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 27 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Devils" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by BST on 12th Mar 2016
I am more than thrilled with this purchase. The attention to detail throughout this jersey separates it from all others on the market, especially the dull and uninspired ones you would receive from the NHL Store. This is by far the highest quality jersey I have ever seen and would recommend Custom Throwback Jerseys to any and everyone.