Same style jersey "Sandy Koufax" wore in 1965 while leading the "Los Angeles Dodgers" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Dodgers" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
Player's Number "Customization" features:
- # 32 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Dodgers" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Rick Broderick on 3rd Jun 2017
I am now strutting around Dodger Stadium with my Sandy Koufax Jersey that I love! Staff was very helpful with all my sizing questions. I did a lot of research prior to purchase and am very happy with product. Great product!
Posted by David Pena on 8th Sep 2016
The jersey was everything i expected and more.
Posted by Ken on 12th Jun 2016
I'm very happy with the quality and authenticity of my Sandy Koufax replica jersey. Great workmanship. Thanks!
Posted by Howard on 23rd Sep 2015
This is a very nice, high quality jersey.
Posted by Oscar Valenta on 16th Jul 2015
Nice jersey. Fits perfect. Looks good.
Posted by Dan on 1st Jun 2015
The jersey is beautifully sewn and arrived sooner than expected.
Posted by fierro on 4th May 2012
its a really nice, so beautiful jersey. real nice. its described pefectly on the site.
Posted by Joe Esquivel, El Segundo, CA on 17th Mar 2010
I grew up watching the Los Angeles Dodgers. Sandy Koufax and Sweet Lou Johnson were always my heroes. I've been looking for a Koufax, #32 jersey for half my life. It is exactly what I wanted, Thank-you so much !!