Same style jersey "Ray Fosse" wore during the 1976 season as a member of the "Cleveland Indians"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Indians" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Indians" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Fosse" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 10 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Indians" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players name & numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Jimmy Gratzon on 24th Dec 2016
Great Throwback jersey. I have bought from Mitchell & Ness and CTJ blows them away on quality, vlaue and service !!
Posted by Art Lenert on 7th Apr 2015
This jersey is exactly like what the Cleveland Indians wore in 1975. Awesome quality!