Same style jersey "Tom Seaver" and the "New York Mets" wore in 1969, the season the "Mets" captured their Miracle "World Series"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Mets" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Mets" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Seaver" and # 41 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric (This jersey is also available without the name "Seaver" sewn on the back)
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by anthony romanelli on 16th Aug 2015
The quality and accuracy of this jersey is amazing !!
It is like watching the "Amazing" Mets win it all again !!
Thanks for bringing back great memories !!!
Posted by Joanne on 24th Apr 2014
My husband loves it just because its Tom Seaver, fits perfectly and the customization is spot on.