Same style jersey "Pat Lafontaine" and the "Buffalo Sabres" wore during the 1992 season
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Sabres" front team crest and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Lafontaine" is sewn on a name bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 16 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- The Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Sabres" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Dennis Menard on 2nd Sep 2020
CTJ was recommended to me by another buddy. Im always hesitant to buy items online. But I tried it and couldn't be any happier. Quality of the Jersey is excellent. Just like the early 90's. It takes 2 months for the order to come. But they inform you of that at the time of order. Definitely worth the wait and worth the money.
Posted by Jonathan Graham on 12th Jul 2014
The jersey hits all the details right. I wondered when I first got it if the blues were a little darker than they would have been authentically at the time, but it's a perfectly engineered jersey.
Posted by Katie Grant, Tonawanda, NY on 17th Mar 2010
5 stars are not enough to rate this jersey and seller. The service received by the seller and the entire buying experience was outstanding! The seller contacted me before finalizing the order to make sure I had ordered the correct size and assisted me with sizing. Had he not I would have ended up with a jersey which was way too big and ultimately returning it. I would not hesitate in purchasing again with them, nor would I hesitate to recommend others to do business with Custom Jerseys. I couldn't have done any better had I gone to a local store and made the purchase, in fact I truly believe purchasing through this seller was far better than instore. No one can go wrong if they are considering doing business with them, you will not be disappointed. Ten stars for this item and seller!