Same style jersey that "Lanny McDonald" and the "Calgary Flames" wore in 1989 while capturing their first "Stanley Cup" Championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Flames" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- 1989 "Stanley Cup" embroidered crest is "Glued" on the left shoulder
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "McDonald" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Flames" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Rob Marquette on 19th Apr 2019
I ordered a 1989 Away Lanny McDonald Calgary Flames jersey for my girlfriend for her birthday. I own a handful of Canadiens throwback jerseys that I’ve acquired over the years and this was my first time ordering from CTJ. Not only did they finish the jersey and ship it ahead of schedule so it would arrive for her birthday, but the quality of the jersey is second to none. They will be my first pick for future purchases without a doubt!