Same style jersey "Keith Primeau" wore during the 2003-2004 season while playing for the "Philadelphia Flyers"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on upper back and lower left sleeve
- "NHL" embroidered puck logo is on the lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM Vintage 550 replica model the "Flyers" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Primeau" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 25 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Flyers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Ed on 9th Feb 2019
Thanks to CTJ I have been able to purchase two Keith Primeau Flyers jerseys for my collection. I am very satisfied with this jersey and the service from this company! Fits and looks great!
Posted by Patrick on 21st Mar 2014
the Keith Primeau jersey we purchased is fantastic! looks and feels great! thanks!