Same Style Jersey "Bernie Carbo" wore during the 1975 season while playing for the "Boston Red Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Red Sox" is sewn on the front of the jersey
- "Massachusetts Bi-Centenial" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Numbers "Customization" features:
- # 1 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Red Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality