Same style jersey "Pete Rose" wore in 1980 while leading the "Philadelphia Phillies" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- Phillies "P" logo is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey in 1-color
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Rose" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 14 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Phillies" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the present day flimsy "Cool Base" Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is far superior in quality as it features the front team logo, as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey. The jerseys being sold elsewhere features the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Alexis on 22nd Nov 2015
My son is a big Pete Rose fan. This is the second jersey I purchased for him from CTJ. Quality is beyond compare and he was thrilled with his "Charlie Hustle" throwback.
Posted by gunny on 9th May 2014
Just as the man who wore the Phillies #14, this throw back jersey was everything one could hope for and excited to own /wear.
It was a perfect birthday gift