Same style 1920's era jersey "Pavel Datsyuk" and the "Detroit Red Wings" wore during the 2009 "Winter Classic" game
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Detroit" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- "Red Wings" embroidered crests are on each shoulder
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Datsyuk" (Sewn on a Name Bar) is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 13 is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors (The "Red Wings" do not wear sleeve numbers on this jersey)
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Red Wings" official style font and colors
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.