Same style jersey "Nolan Ryan" wore during the 1972 season while pitching for the "California Angels"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Angels" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- Angels embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Ryan" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 30 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Angels" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Justin on 9th Jun 2016
My brother and i had a conversation one day about going to Anaheim Stadium as kids and seeing Nolan Ryan pitch. He told me that if he had a throwback jersey it would be his. I searched the internet and found this site. I ordered Ryan's 72 jersey and when it arrived i was very happy with the quality and care that went into making the jersey. This jersey will be my brothers Christmas present! Its never to early to Christmas shop! I highly recommend custom throwback jerseys if you are looking for a piece of the past, you can't go wrong!