Same style jersey "Neal Broten" wore during his 1981 "Rookie" season playing for the "Minnesota North Stars"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "North Stars" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Broten" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 7 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "North Stars" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Tom Hersey on 30th Aug 2020
I collect a lot of memorabilia from the 1980 USA hockey team... and owning a replica Neal Broten jersey is awesome!
Posted by Rob on 2nd Jul 2018
I was very pleased with this jersey! I will definitely come back and order again in the future.
Posted by Tyler on 8th Mar 2013
I now have 3 jerseys from CTJ. And all 3 are simply of great quality. Will certainly order more again in the future!