Same style jersey "Mitch Richmond" wore during the 1993-1994 season while playing for the "Golden State Warriors"
- Manufactured by "Champion"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% Nylon Heavyweight "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Knit collar & arm holes
- "Champion" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
- "Warriors" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Richmond" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 23 is sewn on the front & back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
Please do not confuse or compare the above "Champion" basketball jersey we are selling to other similar basketball jerseys being sold by other sellers on other online sites. The "Champion" jersey we are selling is "Pro" quality, made of "100% Heavyweight Nylon Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality