Same style jersey "Mike Jorgensen" wore during the 1974 season while playing for the "Montreal Expos"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Expos" logo is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey
Players Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- # 16 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Expos" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality