Same style jersey "Mickey Redmond" wore during the 1968 season while leading the "Montreal Canadiens" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Canadiens" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Redmond" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- This jersey is also available without the name "Redmond" sewn on the back
- # 24 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Canadiens" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.