Same style jersey "Mark Messier" wore during the 1996-1997 season as a member of the "New York Rangers"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and lower back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Rangers" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Messier" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 3-colors
- # 11 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 3-colors
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Rangers" official style font and colors
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.