Same style jersey "Larry Walker" wore in 1994 while playing for the "Montreal Expos"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full buttom front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Expos" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Expos" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Walker" and # 33 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Expos" official style font and colors as worn during this period