Same style jersey "L.C. Greenwood" wore during the 1979 season while leading the "Pittsburgh Steelers" to a "Super Bowl" Championship
- Manufactured by "Wilson"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% Nylon Heavyweight "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Double layer shoulder & sleeves in "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Coverstitched seams throughout
- "Wilson" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Greenwood" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 68 is sewn on the front, back, and each shoulder of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
Please do not confuse or compare the above "Wilson" football jersey we are selling to other similar football jerseys being sold by other sellers on other online sites. The "Wilson" jersey we are selling is "Pro" quality, made of "100% Heavyweight Nylon Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Jeff on 14th Sep 2017
Although this is not "authentic" , it is a great jersey. Durable, well made with very good stitching. This is the only place I could find L.C. Greenwood. They also have a number of other less known players that I hope to collect. If you are considering a purchase, don't hesitate. The product is great, the shipping was as described and timely.