Same style jersey "Kirby Puckett" wore during his "Rookie" season 1984 while playing for the "Minnesota Twins"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Twins" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Twin City" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Puckett" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 34 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Twins" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by James on 4th Jun 2021
This jersey is heavy duty quality just like they wore on the field. Letters and numbers are all stitched on. The patch is embroidered and stitched on. I believe you could put this on an go play a game. It is a must have for any long time Minnesota Twins fans jersey collection. I have yet to find a better one of this jersey out there that I can customize with any name and numbers I wanted….