Same style jersey the "Kansas City Scouts" wore during the 1974-1976 seasons
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Scouts" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captain's "C" or Assistant Captain's "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Scouts" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- This "Custom" jersey requires 14-16 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by George on 16th Jul 2015
This is indeed a rare find. My mistake is I should have ordered a 2 or 3 XL, because I want to wear in over pads, Its all good though, I wear it just when I go skating and it fits like a regular sweater, and people ask about it all the time.
Posted by The Riddler on 16th Jan 2015
The best way to do this justice is to simply repeat my review of my other purchase from CTJ:
This is the ONLY place to get "Major League" Hockey jerseys, and to get them done RIGHT! The numbers and name are SEWN, not printed. The name is spelled right. The numbers are not only correct, but are sewn on the jersey where they BELONG on the jersey. Do NOT be fooled by "official" seller sites; buying from them is like playing Wheel of Fortune, and you'll usually lose.
Custom Throwback Jerseys is the ONLY way to go!