Same style jersey "Jim Craig" wore during the 1980 Winter Olympic games, while leading the "USA" hockey team to their "Miracle" gold medal victory
- Manufactured by "K1" Sportswear
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- K1 woven neck label
- K1 woven label on lower back
- Made in USA
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
"USA" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Craig" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 30 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "USA" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Andrew on 19th Dec 2016
very nice sweater! have wanted something like this for years. Well made and very crisp.
Posted by CindyG on 6th Nov 2013
This is the second jersey I have purchased from CTJ. Their jerseys are so well made, and this one is no exception. Sewn beautifully, heavy fabric, no shortcuts in quality here!