Same style jersey "Jean Beliveau" wore during the 1968 season while leading the "Montreal Canadiens" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Canadiens" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Player Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Beliveau" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- This jersey is also available without the name "Beliveau" sewn on the back
- # 4 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Canadiens" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Derk-Jan on 17th Jul 2015
The Jean Beliveau jersey 1968 looks fantastic and is made of high quality fabric
It was delivered earlier than promised and was packed with care. I could not be more satisfied !!
Posted by Bruce Wood on 16th Mar 2015
Exceeded my expectations - my first and only sports jersey, in honor of my boyhood hero, the great Gros Bill.
Received guidance from Brian (yes, a real person) on sizing that led to a better fitting choice.
Posted by robert graeff on 3rd Dec 2014
i recently purchased a jean beliveau 1968 scarlett jersey. it is a thing of beauty. mr. beliveau is my all-time favorite player. my jersey is a wonderful tribute to a great man. may he rest in peace.
Posted by Trey Langdon, Malone NY on 24th Jan 2011
Received a follow-up email from the seller to confirm the size. Jersey was delivered early and is of fantastic quality. Highly recommend this vendor.