"Guy Lafleur" and the "Montreal Canadiens" wore this same style jersey during the 1972-1973 season while capturing the "Stanley Cup"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Canadiens" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Lafleur" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 10 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Canadiens" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Deanna on 18th Feb 2016
The jersey we receive was a high quality product and went beyond our expectations. We are very pleased with service and delivery of product as well.
Posted by Wendy on 10th Jan 2015
When my boyfriend opened his Lafler jersey he was ecstatic. He noticed the vintage look and quality immediately. He returned a regular jersey he received from co-workers as a gift...this one stood out in customization and quality. Buying this online....well it turned out to arrive quickly and exactly as I hoped. Great experience.
Posted by Doreen on 9th Jan 2015
My husband loved it!